Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: How can I book an appointment?
Q2: What are the channels I can use to book a direct appointment?
Q3: What time are clinics available?
All clinics are open Mondays – Saturdays.
- Luzon (excluding BGC): 7AM – 5PM
- BGC: 7AM – 8PM
- Cebu: 7AM – 6PM
Q4: What details do I need to provide when booking for an appointment?
Full Name, Birthdate, Age, Gender, Gigacover Essentials Number, Contact Number, Email, Service Required, Branch, Preferred Date & Time
Once sent, kindly wait for confirmation via mobile / email / chat.
Q5: What should I do / prepare on the day of my appointment?
- Be sure to arrive at the designated branch at least 20 minutes before your appointment time.
- Confirmed appointments are on a first come first serve basis.
- Patients are allowed in the clinic premises during their scheduled appointments ONLY.
- Please bring any necessary documents for your appointment.
Q6: What documents do I need to bring during my appointment?
- Be sure to have your Gigacover Essentials number ready at all times.
- If requesting a procedure, please bring your doctor’s request and available results for consultations and fit to work and/or endorsement slips (for APE or PEME).
Q7: Can I reschedule my appointment after it was confirmed?
For appointment rescheduling, there will be a waiting period of 5-7 days to secure an open slot.
It is encouraged to stick to the confirmed appointment date.
Q1: How can I access my account?
Log in your account through our website portal using this link here.
If it is your first time, please create an account first through the same link and click on the ‘Sign Up‘ button then follow the steps.
Q2: Why should I do if something seems to be missing or inaccurate?
Sorry about that! If you noticed missing data or inaccurate data, please feel free to drop us an email at [email protected]. But please take note that some requested changes may take awhile to reflect, potentially up to 24 hours.
Q3: Where can I find my Gigacover Essentials Number?
You can find it under My Account > GigaCare > Essentials > E-Card.
Haven’t completed your sign up? Claim your benefits here.
Appointment Day Reminders
- ALWAYS wear your face mask and face shields. Patients who fail to wear their protective gear will not be allowed to enter the clinic.
- Masks with vents and visor type face shields are not allowed.
- Please bring your own black ballpen.
I’m a COVID / suspected COVID patient. What should I do?
- For suspected COVID patients during the assessment, the patient may not be allowed to enter the clinic premises depending on the severity.
- For those who just completed their 14-day quarantine, patients must present a copy of their barangay quarantine completion form.