To enjoy the benefits your company has sponsored for you, please complete setting up your Gigacover account through our website.
If you are logging in to the Gigacover app for the first time, you will need to retrieve the OTP sent to your registered email.
Q1: How do I set up my account?
- Sign up for an account through this link: https://app.gigacover.com/ph/login.
- On the website sign up page, enter your email address.
- Check your email for the 6-digit OTP, and key it into the app.
- Set your password and confirm.
Please note that the OTP is valid for 5 minutes.You may select “resend OTP” if your previous OTP has expired.
Q2: How do I reset my password?
To reset your password, please follow the instructions below:
On the login page, enter your email address.
- Click on “Forgot Password” and click “send” to trigger a 6-digit OTP to your email.
- Enter the 6-digit OTP in the app.
- Set your new password and confirm
Please note that the OTP is valid for 2 minutes. You may select ”resend OTP” if your previous OTP has expired.
Q3: My Create Password link has expired. What do I do?
Q4: It’s showing an error when I try to sign up - it says that I’m not covered.
Be sure that you’re using the same email address registered with the platform you’re working with (i.e. FoodPanda, QuadX, Mayani, etc).