How can we help you today?
Looking for information about your account, benefits coverage, or other Gigacover products? You can find it all here in our Help Center.
Welcome to Gigacover. We’re excited that you are here. Before you get to access your benefits and coverage, you will need to activate your account using the email address you use for your company or employer.
3 STEPS TO ACTIVATE YOUR GIGACOVER ACCOUNT
- Visit the Gigacover Web portal Sign-up page HERE and enter the email address you use for your company to verify your email.
- Type in the 6-digit OTP number we sent to your email. Your OTP is only valid for 5 minutes so be sure to use it fast.
- After verifying, set a unique password for your account and select confirm.
Congratulations! You have successfully activated your Gigacover account. You can use the Gigacover Web portal to access your benefits, file claims, and even add dependents!
Using your Gigacover account, you can access the benefits coverage you can enjoy. You can also file for Claims if you have coverage that sponsors that for you.
Learn how to log in to your Gigacover account in 3 easy steps.
3 STEPS TO LOGIN TO THE GIGACOVER WEB PORTAL
- Visit Gigacover Web portal Login page HERE.
- Enter your email address and password. Remember to enter the email address you use for your company.
- Congratulations! You now have successfully logged in. Just look on the dashboard to view your benefits or click on one to know more about your coverage.
If you forgot your password and need to reset it. Follow the 3 easy steps below.
3 STEPS TO RESET YOUR GIGACOVER ACCOUNT PASSWORD
- Visit the Gigacover Web portal Forgot password page HERE and enter the email address you used to set up your account.
- Type in the 6-digit OTP number we sent to your email. Your Password Reset OTP is only valid for 2 minutes so be sure to use it fast.
- After verifying, set a new password for your account and select confirm
Did you know that you can check if you have active policy using Gigacover’s Web Portal. To do this, follow these steps:
- Login your account at our Gigacover’s web portal here
- Once you are logged in, you can easily find the list of your active policy/coverage under ‘Your Coverage’.
Frequently Asked Questions
Read through our Frequently Asked Questions to find answers to your questions about your account and information about Gigacover products.
How to know if I'm covered?
If you received an email stating that you have sponsored benefits and prompting you to sign up for Gigacover, it means that you can access the specified benefits.
What should I do if something seems to be missing or inaccurate?
- Sign up for an account through this link: https://app.gigacover.com/ph/login.
- On the website sign up page, enter your email address.
- Check your email for the 6-digit OTP, and key it into the app.
- Set your password and confirm.Please note that the OTP is valid for 5 minutes.You may select “resend OTP” if your previous OTP has expired.
How do I access my account policies?
Policies are sent monthly via email. For more questions regarding your policy, kindly email [email protected]
Can I access other products not sponsored by my company?
Gigacover is working to allow users to purchase additional benefits. In the meantime, users are only entitled to benefits they are sponsored with.
What can I do with the Gigacover Web portal?
Logging in to the Gigacover Web portal using your account allows you to:
Check your policy details, including policy number, coverage, and period of insurance
Stop or restart your coverage
Submit a claim
We’re constantly working on additional useful features, so look out for new features coming out! We’d also love to get your feedback on what features you’d like on the app.
How to check what benefits I'm entitled to?
Login to your Gigacover Account to check your benefits. The Your Coverage dashboard shows a brief overview of your current active products. Click on one of your benefits to get an in-depth view of your policies.
Where can I find my Policy Number on the Gigacover Web portal?
Policy numbers are sent via email upon signing up. You can also check it through our Gigacover Web portal on the Your Coverage tab.
Do I need to open the Gigacover Web portal all the time?
There is no need for you to access the Gigacover Web portal all the time. Just open your account when you want to check on your policy, make any changes, or submit a claim.
How do I access the Gigacover Web portal should I change my phone?
Not a problem! Simply open the Gigacover Web portal and log in to your account on your new phone with the same email and password. You’ll see all your data restored to your new phone.
Where can I find my Gigacover Essential E-Card and Number?
On your Gigacover Web portal dashboard. Click on E-card on the Menu tab to access your Gigacover E-Card.
How can I book an appointment?
- Message us requesting an appointment.
- Provide the necessary information.
- Gigacover E-Card number:
- Preferred Date and Time:
- Wait for the confirmation. Note to book an appointment at least 24 hours before the desired date.
What are the channels I can use to book a direct appointment?
What time are clinics available?
All clinics are open Mondays – Saturdays.
- Luzon (excluding BGC): 7 AM – 5 PM
- BGC: 7 AM – 8 PM
- Cebu: 7 AM – 6 PM
What details do I need to provide when booking an appointment?
Full Name, Birthdate, Age, Gender, Gigacover Essentials Number, Contact Number, Email, Service Required, Branch, Preferred Date & Time
Once sent, kindly wait for confirmation via mobile, email, or chat.
What should I do and prepare on the day of my appointment?
- Be sure to arrive at the designated branch at least 20 minutes before your appointment time.
- Confirmed appointments are on a first come first serve basis.
- Patients are allowed on the clinic premises during their scheduled appointments ONLY.
- Please bring any necessary documents for your appointment.
What documents do I need to bring during my appointment?
Be sure to have your Gigacover Essentials number ready at all times.
If requesting a procedure, please bring your doctor’s request and available results for consultations and fit to work and/or endorsement slips (for APE or PEME).
What prices can I expect for dental procedures under Gigacover Essentials?
Planning on a complicated dental procedure or surgery?
Contact us first at [email protected] to let us know what procedure you plan to do at which clinic, and we’ll help you arrange for our corporate rates. If you proceed without checking with us, we will not be able to guarantee you special rates!
Can I reschedule my appointment after it was confirmed?
For appointment rescheduling, there will be a waiting period of 5-7 days to secure an open slot.
It is encouraged to stick to the confirmed appointment date.
When can I access these benefits?
Your coverage is activated automatically. To claim the payout, please take note of the following dates:
Inpatient / Hospitalization
- You can start claiming on the 2nd day of hospitalization or confinement for up to sixty (60) days.
- You can start claiming on the 6th day of your sick leave for up to fourteen (14) days.
When can I find my policy number?